A Creamy Ice Cream Float With An Adult Kick
Guinness is one of the most successful beer brands in the world.
This famous Irish concoction is brewed in almost 60 countries and is being sold in over 120 nations.
In fact, Guinness reportedly sells a total of 850 million litres of beer every year.
But have you ever had a Guinness ice cream float?
One of the most distinctive features of Guinness is its burnt flavour, which is derived from roasted unmalted barley.
Although this is a relatively modern addition to one of the world’s well-loved beer, Guinness fans couldn’t care less because it is what makes the beer different from other popular brands.
Guinness is best-served cold, but if you’re feeling a bit creative, you can try making it into an adult version of your favourite root beer or soda float.
User xxPikaPikachuxx on Imgur shared a recipe for making a scrumptious Guinness ice cream float. This heavenly concoction will surely make those night outs with your mates more fun and enjoyable.
Without further ado, here’s how you can make your very own Guinness ice cream float.
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream. You can also use chocolate ice cream if you prefer.
- One can of Guinness or if in a bar a Guinness tap
- One shot of Jameson (or two, or three. It’s up to you!)
- Chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
Here’s what you need to do to make this Guinness Ice Cream Float:
To get started, blend the first three ingredients in a blender. Then, cover your cup or mug in chocolate syrup down the sides. Pour in the blended ice cream, Guinness, and the shot of Jameson. Top it with whipped cream and caramel.
Some of the FAQ’s you might have on the Guinness Ice Cream Float:
1. Spoon or Straw? A spoon. Trust me.
You’ll be sucking on that thing for a while (unless you wait too long, and it becomes a cold soup…which in that case you could *still* use a spoon bc they’re meant for soups and such).
2. I’m a girl. Yup. Girls can appreciate a good ‘ole beer or a shot of Whiskey too! (with or without ice cream and shenanigans)
3. Guinness on tap beats Guinness in a can.
Sit back enjoy one, two or many 🙂
Other great posts to read
- 11 Facts About Cadbury’s Chocolate You Probably Didn’t Know
- Guinness Family Selling Their Massive Family Mansion For €28m
- Miracle Irish Potato Diet – Drop 21 Pounds In Two Weeks
- This Video Will Make You Want To Go On An Irish Road Trip
- Ireland votes in favour of law to become world’s first country to fully divest from fossil fuels
- Irish Vodka Company Named As “Best In The World 2016”