Very interesting and funny Irish Accents Vs Scottish Accents
For the untrained ears, Irish accents may sound a lot like Scottish accents. But just like there are different accents in England despite people there speaking the same language, the Irish accent is quite unique and distinct from its Scottish counterpart.
In this video, a military man who was assigned to Scotland and then to Ireland discusses his experience with the accents in these two countries and how the two differ from each other. According to him, the Scottish accent is a bit “rough around the edges,” while the Irish accent is somewhat “sing-songy.” Do you agree?
Watch the Battle of Irish and Scottish Accents
Other great posts to read
- Dreading A Trump Presidency? Consider Calling This Irish Island Your New Home
- Free Irish Flags 10 Day Giveaway – Just Pay Shipping
- How To Trace Your Irish Heritage Back To 1595
- Muhammad Ali: The Boxing Legend’s Irish Legacy
- How To Make Delicious Irish Scones
- 15 Things You Will Only Find Funny If You Are Irish