Irish proverb’s are both rich in history and wisdom. We will have a series of these incredible Irish proverb’s coming out every week.
You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
You’ll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
In every land, hardness is in the north of it, softness in the south, industry in the east, and fire and inspiration in the west.
If you buy what you don’t need, you might have to sell what you do.
Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll be looking for it all day.
Share these proverbs with someone who needs them.
Other great posts to read
- 17 Facts About Irish People You Need To Know
- This Inflatable Irish Pub Turns Your Backyard Into A Bar
- 10 Ancient Celtic Symbols And Their Meanings
- Over 1 Hour Of Irish & Celtic Music Collection(To Enjoy)
- New York’s Oldest Irish Pub Turns 162
- Irish Fox Sneaks Onto Golf Course And Robs Wallet From Golf Bag