Every year for the past forever long I always get a good chuckle on Christmas day from those Christmas cracker jokes. Sure they are extremely cheesy but for the day that is in it, are very entertaining.
Enjoy these 25 cheesy Christmas cracker jokes
And Happy Christmas to all!
- What do Santa’s elves learn in school? The elf-abet.
- Why don’t crabs celebrate Christmas? Because they’re shell-fish.
- What does Santa do when his elves misbehave? He gives them the sack!
- What kind of photos do elves take? Elfies!
- How do the elves clean Santa’s sleigh on the day after Christmas? They use Santa-tizer.
- Why was Santa’s little helper depressed? Because he had very low elf esteem.
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal.
- Why don’t you ever see Santa in a hospital? Because he has private elf care.
- What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me and we’ll go places!
- Why did Santa get a parking ticket on Christmas? He left his sleigh in a snow parking zone.
- What is a Christmas tree’s favourite candy? Orna-mints!
- What happens if you eat Christmas decorations? You get tinsel-it is.
- Why does Santa go down the chimney? Because it soots him!
- What did one Christmas tree say to another? Lighten up!
- What do you call Father Christmas on the beach? Sandy Clause!
- What did the sea Say to Santa? Nothing! It just waved!
- Why is Santa so good at karate? Because he has a black belt!
- Did Rudolph go to school? No. He was Elf-taught!
- Why are Comet, Cupid, and Donner, and always wet? Because they are rain deer.
- What’s the most popular Christmas carol in the desert? Oh caaaamel ye faithful.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Luke. Luke who? Luke at all these presents!
- Where do snowmen keep their money? In a snowbank!
- Where does Mistletoe go to become famous? “Holly” wood!
- What do reindeer hang on their Christmas trees? Horn-aments
- What did Adam say to his wife on the day before Christmas? It’s Christmas, Eve