This is a very serious post about why you should not visit Ireland. Very serious!
If you are planning a visit to Ireland soon be sure to read our tips on visiting Cork, Dublin and Galway.
1. Don’t expect to see much scenery
2. Don’t expect to find any nice accommodation
Airbnb has some incredible Irish castle but who wants to stay in one of these? Ew!
Kilcolgan Castle – View on Airbnb here or get your Airbnb coupon here.
3. Irish food is boring and tasteless
4. The beer is horrible!
5. The cliffs are nothing special
6. The towns are plain and boring
7. There are no decent beaches in Ireland
8. And these horrible trees….
There you have it eight reasons not to visit Ireland. If you are coming over be sure to read our guide on what to do in Dublin, Galway and what to do in Cork.
You can subscribe to my weekly dose of Irish here. Basically get an update on all things Irish straight to your inbox.
Be sure to Pin this lovely image to your Pinterest board below:
Moira Fitzpatrick Noonan
Saturday 14th of July 2018
The west of Ireland is fabulous from Kerry to Donegal, and ,oh yea, don't forget to take in gorgeous Kilkenny in Southeast, where I'm from.