Ah sure, who doesn’t enjoy St Patrick’s day memes?
I know I certainly get a good chuckle from them. I have browsed many years of Reddit posts, blog posts and put this list of the best St Patrick’s day meme’s for 2022!
St Patrick’s day memes for 2022
- The leprechauns have finally found a more appropriate suit for St Patrick’s day 2021.
- Irish people all over the world on St Patrick’s day:
- Unfortunately for the second year in Ireland, St Patrick’s day is cancelled. But this is what things used to be like. This is a pub in Ireland setting up for St Patrick’s day:
- This guy found two four-leaf clovers on St Patrick’s day a few years ago! I hope his luck has continued!
Meteorologists shouldn’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day
- St Patrick’s day milk!? Not something I would drink. Not sure if it is milk or washing up liquid haha.
When your Uber arrives on St Patrick’s day.
When you can only have one drink on St Patrick’s day.
- One more Star Wars related St Patrick’s day meme? Why not:
- Not the best idea but a good St Patricks day meme.
St Patrick’s day 2018 vs 2022:
What St Patrick’s day is like vs what it actually is:
And if you enjoyed these St Patricks day memes I have a whole bunch of Irish St Patrick’s day blessings and sayings here.
If you enjoyed this post be sure to join my weekly dose of Irish. I send out all things Irish straight to your inbox every Friday!
And for some more Irish jokes:
- Knock-knock! Who’s there? Warren. Warren who? Warren anything green for St. Patrick’s Day?
- Why do people wear shamrocks on St. Patrick’s Day? Regular rocks are too heavy.
- Why did the leprechaun climb over the rainbow? To get to the other side!
- What do you call a leprechaun who gets sent to jail? A lepre-con!
- What do you call leprechauns who collect aluminium cans, used newspapers and plastic bottles? Wee-cyclers.
Read more St Patrick’s day jokes here.
Thanks for reading have a great St Patrick’s day! And you can learn more about St Patrick’s day history here.
Friday 12th of March 2021
Hi Stephen. Since there us a movement to remove and change the ignorant and racist stereotypes of Irish people, it would be prudent to abandon the use of drinking remarks, rude carricatures of Irish people(fat, red haired men with bowler hats are not leprechauns. That is the cartoon version of Irish men the English made to insult us.see google)On the list of countries that drink the most, Ireland is 21st. Clovers are not shamrocks. Americans may think thus is all funny, but it is not. Try doing thus for any other culture. I am speaking for a massive group in Ireland who have had enough.it is blatant racism. Some Walmarts have agreed to remove the rude t shirts. See comments made by American hip hop singer Azealia Banks. Go raibh maith agat.
Monday 15th of March 2021
@Denise Unhola, I totally agree with you. I am American born, DNA says I have a tiny bit of Irish in my makeup, but I was adopted by an Irishman and raised to be his proud Irish daughter. Through fate and attitude I actually have been fighting these same stereotypes for decades. Thank you for posting on this subject! These things really are not funny! Slan, Jodi Sullivan