The great, great, great, grandson of Arthur Guinness, Garech Browne, has listed the family mansion so he can spend more time with his wife in Singapore.
Luggala is a seven bedroom, five bathroom mansion in Co Wicklow with 5,000 acres of land.
As well as the mansion, there is also a guest house and five lodges as part of the sale.
Mr O’Byrne, a friend of the family, told the Wall Street Journal:
You go there for lunch and days later re-emerge blinking into the sunlight, not sure what happened to you but knowing you had a good time.
You can purchase the property for the small lump sum of 28 Million euro or $30,487,805 US.
You can see more images and videos by Ireland Sotheby’s International Realty who are selling the property.
What does it look like inside? Let’s take a look:
What are your thoughts on the property? Comment below
Other great posts to read
- Ireland votes in favour of law to become world’s first country to fully divest from fossil fuels
- Perfect Rich And Creamy Kerrygold Irish Mac And Cheese Recipe
- Take A Drive Through Dublin In This 1976 Video
- Make Your Own Delicious Irish Baileys Cheesecake
- Jameson And Baileys Now Ranked As The Top Liquors In The World
- Dreading A Trump Presidency? Consider Calling This Irish Island Your New Home