The great, great, great, grandson of Arthur Guinness, Garech Browne, has listed the family mansion so he can spend more time with his wife in Singapore.
Luggala is a seven bedroom, five bathroom mansion in Co Wicklow with 5,000 acres of land.
As well as the mansion, there is also a guest house and five lodges as part of the sale.
Mr O’Byrne, a friend of the family, told the Wall Street Journal:
You go there for lunch and days later re-emerge blinking into the sunlight, not sure what happened to you but knowing you had a good time.
You can purchase the property for the small lump sum of 28 Million euro or $30,487,805 US.
You can see more images and videos by Ireland Sotheby’s International Realty who are selling the property.
What does it look like inside? Let’s take a look:
What are your thoughts on the property? Comment below
Other great posts to read
- The Dancing Irish Parrot Will Bring A Smile To Your Face
- Top 10 Facts About Guinness That Will Surprise You
- Farmer Gets Reprieve From Driving Ban So He Can Find A “Nice Woman”
- Irish Vodka Company Named As “Best In The World 2016”
- How To Make Delicious Chocolate Based Guinness Donuts With Irish Cream Glaze
- Irish Donkey Thanks Rescuers With A Dazzling Smile