Guinness is not only known for producing one of the best alcoholic beverages in the world.
It is also known for creating some of the best, funniest, and wittiest TV ads ever made.
Guinness has gifted us some cracking ads over the years.
People can still quote its first tagline—”Guinness is good for you”—even though it is 83 years old. We’ve collated the seven most popular Guinness ads of all time.
In the early 20th century, the brewery began setting the standard for beer advertising with witty, engaging ads that helped create arguably the best-known beer worldwide.
No matter where you are in the world, you’re never too far from a Guinness. This is one of the most successful beer brands worldwide.
Check out the seven most popular Guinness ads of all time.
The Best Ads from Guinness
2. “Round up your mates for a Guinness”
3. “A Short Film Called Hands”
4. “Bring it to Life”
6. Official Arthur’s Day “Paint the Town Black”
Hope you enjoyed the 7 most popular Guinness ads of all time! If you did be sure to hit share and let everyone know.
Other great posts to read
- The Irish Accent Voted Sexiest In The World 2017
- How To Make Delicious Chocolate Based Guinness Donuts With Irish Cream Glaze
- Guinness Family Selling Their Massive Family Mansion For €28m
- Top 10 Facts About Guinness That Will Surprise You
- This Video Will Make You Want To Go On An Irish Road Trip
- Are You Familiar With This Irish Lullaby? Too Ra Loo Ra Loo Ral